Testimony HQ Application
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
The Testimony HQ team will select from completed applications a cohort of 10 churches that will devote twelve months, from January-December, 2023, to incorporating testimony in a variety of settings, including corporate worship, small group studies, casual conversations, and community service and outreach.
Churches accepted into the cohort will also participate in four learning communities: within the church, with the other cohort churches, with year four cohort churches, and with the Perkins/SMU community.
Any church within a 350-mile radius of Dallas is welcome to apply. This project is funded by a one million dollar grant from the Lilly Endowment, Inc.
If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com
- Application will open in early May 2023
- Your church must be located within a 350-mile radius of Dallas
If your church is selected for this cohort, the following are expectations and benefits:
- Your church must be ready to start working on this project in January 2024 and maintain testimony as a centerpiece throughout the year.
- Your church will select a team of 7-9 members consisting of the following: at least 1 clergy or church staff, 2 youth (age 12-18), and/or young adults (age 18-30), and 4-6 adults that represent a cross-section of your congregation.
- Your church will receive a stipend of up to $5,000 to cover all costs incurred in the work of Testimony HQ, including travel and lodging costs for cohort meetings in Dallas, course training and material, and expenses for work in community participation, within and outside the church.
- Your church must agree to become a mentor for a church in the next cohort, January 1 to December 31, 2025.